+ 1000 people
have received our training based on sustainability
Working since 2005
We’ve worked on training people since our foundation in 2005
Our areas of work
Energy • Ecological economics • Tourism and mobility • Governance and green policies
A participatory and flexible methodology
Our methodology includes practical exercises focused on specific learning objectives. The learning process is transversal and interactive. It incorporates tools that encourage students to actively participate throughout the course, as well as interact with each other.
Eco-union training is characterized by:
- Provide on-line, face-to-face and on-site training programs
- Encourage active participation through conferences, forums and debates
- Be taught by expert consultants and recognized prestigious
- Encourage interaction and networking among participants
- Offer tutorials and personalized advice
- Encourage teamwork and group activities
- Accredit courses with certificate of achievement
Who we are reaching
Our training offer aims at reinforcing technical knowledge and culture towards sustainability.
Eager to strengthen their areas of expertise or explore new horizons.
Training programs for all who want to learn to live in a more sustainable way.