- Identify strategies, services and indicators of adaptation to climate change by type of tourist destination (secondary data).
- Analyse the perceptions of public and private stakeholders regarding the adaptation of tourism to climate change (primary data).
- Define profiles of social vulnerability to climate change by tourist destination.
- Train interested parties in tourist destinations to define strategic frameworks and climate services in order to adapt destinations to climate change.
- Give recommendations for the adaptation of tourist destinations to climate change.
1- Creation of the report “Social vulnerability of tourist destinations to climate change.
- Vulnerability profile by type of tourist destination in Spain.
- Survey of perceptions to interested parties on the impact of the CC on tourism.
- Benchmarking strategies, services and indicators of adaptation of tourist destinations to the CC.
2- Capitalisation and participation of interested parties
- Workshop in Jaca: Climate Strategies and Services for the Adaptation to
- Climate Change of the Mountain Destinations (April 2019)
- Workshop in Calvià: Climate Strategies and Services for the Adaptation to
- Climate Change of the Coastal destinations (May 2019)
- Tourism and Climate Change Final Conference – Barcelona – June 2019
3- Provision of recommendations for Public Institution
- Adaptation guide to climate change for mountain destinations
- Adaptation guide to climate change for coastal destinations.