1. Green Finance: concept and situation
2. State of Green Finance in the Mediterranean
3. The challenges for the Mediterranean
4. Prospects and disruptions up to horizon 2050
5. Different scenarios for the future of Green and Climate Finance
The document points out the current climate finance commitments of the region, the challenge of upscaling the level of funds available, or the growing interest in sustainable finance at the global level. It also puts forward a Green Finance that is led by the public sector but with a strong and increasing involvement of the private sector in order for it to have a transformative effect, which responds to the needs for achieving a green transition in the region.
Read the briefing here.