Ahead of the European Commission’s Transport Council on 3 June 2021, 36 environmental organisations, including eco-union, have signed an open letter addressed to all European Ministers. The environmental organisations are calling for a strong policy proposal to shift international passenger trips to rail delivering on the European Year of Rail 2021.
- Towards a Green, Resilient and Inclusive Recovery
- Join the workshop on Global Just Transition(s): From sectoral transition to systemic transformation
- Open letter to EU Transport Ministers ahead of the Transport Council of June 3 2021
- Open Letter from environmental groups: triggering a rail renaissance for Europe
- The key resource for a climate revolution: citizens