Sustainable urban park management
2018, August 20– 24 | Copenhagen, Denmark
This fourth event of the Progress Project is organized by University of Copenhaguen, from the 20th to the 24th of August 2018, in Denmark.
The course will include the following topics;
- Sustainability in an urban context
- Management of operations in urban areas
- Sustainable maintenance including economic perspectives
The course is a part of the Erasmus+ project PROGRESS and can be taken both as a part of the Urban Landscape Engineer programme and as a part of the diploma in Park Management.
Organizer : UCPH, Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Schedule: 1 week – 5 days. 20th of August – 24th of August 2018 from 9.00 – 17.00 and some evening activities.
Number of participants: 40 including 20 external participants from the PROGRESS project and others.
Target audience: Any professional or student who:
- Can contribute to the development of sustainable park management and maintenance including both social, environmental and economical issues
- Can collaborate with other relevant people in the development of sustainable management and sustainable green areas
- Can, in collaboration with others, devise solutions for sustainable management in urban areas