Hi! we are looking for a creative mind to design attractive and impactful communication materials.
eco-union is an environmental association based in Barcelona promoting a more sustainable Mediterranean region. We are an international, independent, young and collaborative organization that works actively at local, national and global level. We are looking for a motivated and committed intern to give support to the design and implementation of our communication, outreach and advocacy activities.
- Design of the institutional and thematic communication materials
- Management of communication tools (social networks, webs, newsletters, etc.)
- Writing, translation and dissemination of articles, posts, press releases and news
- Relationships with press, media and institutional networks
- Organization of events, workshops and conferences both locally and internationally
- University studies in communication, international/public relations, journalism, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Catalan, Spanish and English – French and Arabic are a plus
- Good knowledge of visual design, e-mailing and web management softwares
- Creative mind to design attractive and impactful communication materials
- Organizational capacity to develop, implement and coordinate outreach strategies
- Interest and commitment with sustainability, environmental and Mediterranean issues
- Flexibility, autonomy, collaborative and initiative spirit
- 4 months internship between April and July 2017 (extensible until the end of 2017)
- Minimum of 15 hours/week, ideally 20 hours/week, maximum 30h/weeks
- Monthly allowance between 300-600€ according to dedication, profile and experience
- Unique learning experience in a young, dynamic and international organization
- Working place: c/Palau 4, Barcelona – 2-3 days a week (flexible according to profile)
You can send your CV + motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org before 14/03/17